True feelings of a senior UN volunteer-Asha Mittal


Being a National UN Senior Volunteer...
Ever since I became a National UN Volunteer ( on 14th October 2018), it has  changed the course of my life completely.
I started feeling much more humble and down to earth and responsible, empathetic and sympathetic towards the needy and down trodden lot of the society!
As if God has sent me on the earth with some definite purpose and that He is holding my hand to let me do what He wants!
I have started deriving divine pleasure and happiness in doing small small things for the betterment of my fellow beings and the needy and the destitute around me!
Even, the attitude of the people have changed towards me. The moment I introduce myself to them as a UN Volunteer, they pay immediate attention to me ( even some of the arrogant ones also who would earlier  give me frosty nosed stares to show off their superiority) and now they try their level best to help me  as a mark of their respect, not to me personally, but to the  UN Volunteer that I am!
That makes me much more humble and makes me feel like a  Special, Blessed and a Chosen Soul by God for this very noble and pious task!

Comments

  1. Its true feelings Mam ..that we all r blessed and together for the similar purpose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Time – The best way to inculcate Reading Skills.

Some strategies through which rapport with students can be built and maintained

Skills For Digital Age